Today was a looong day. I really did not want to go to work today, I can't wait until summer vacation (i.e. August). One if my students are pregnant so she had pretty bad morning sickness today and threw up at the beginning of class in the middle of the classroom. It took about 20 minutes for the custodian to come and clean it up, and the VP and I had all the students wait outside with us. After that class went on as usual. My students are starting to get louder since they are beginning to get to know each other better, but it's not too bad overall. I had to wait a couple of times today for my students to quiet down which was kind of annoying.
After work I had to go straight to jury duty near downtown (I get off work around noon since it's summer school). After waiting around in the waiting room for about two hours, my group of jurors were told our case had been dismissed, and so we were dismissed from jury duty, yay!
Time to grade some papers and then dinner, woo hoo!
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment